Vistas de página en total

martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Welcome to my new blog




Hi there: this is my first entry on this new blog.  It was getting too crowded in my other blog: paseandoteporelperuyelmundo.blogspot.com and I decided to create a new space where you can view my recipes...peruvian and international...bilingual, so that people around the world will be able to read them...and overall, I will try to make them easy to read and make.
Most chefs are very sophisticated and use products which are of difficult access to most people living outside the countries which grow special plants or sell special products. I will try to name substitutes for  them or inform you where can you get them. Also, I want to tell you that even though the ideal way is the traditional way, I still think that on these "fast times", when everybody is in a hurry and you have to come home to cook for your starving family, or simply you are tired and want to make things easy for you, one needs to simplify your cooking ingredients without altering the wonderful taste of your food.  I have done this!!! I am going to show you how can you cook in a faster but satisfying way! 
Enjoy and feel free to ask me any questions or make any comments...or even criticize me, but in a decent way. I will not accept any "mean" remarks...I will ignore you!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hola Lucy,
    Ya estoy aquí visitando tu blog. ¡Me encanta Perú! y, aunque todavía no he tenido la dicha de poder ir a visitarlo, es uno de los destinos que tengo en mi lista preferencial así que haré uso de tu otro blog el día que programe el viaje. Tenemos una amiga peruana que nos cocina muy a menudo comida de su país. Me encanta la comida peruana pero, hasta ahora, no he tenido la oportunidad de hacerla. Te seguiré e iré probando cositas. Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar